It's Me

Assalamualaikum...


Hola world :) miss me ey? Nope? Then go somewhere else and get drowned hahaha kidding. Jangan la amek hati. Tak manis okay? :) Wanna share a song. Jiwang? No. It's just a lovely song :)

I love you, I love you, I love you
Even if I say it a thousand times, it’s not enough
I miss you, I miss you – each moment
that I miss you, I miss you more

I call you and call you and call you
and your face keeps floating up
If I hope and hope and hope,
will you know how I feel someday?

It’s me who only knows you
the person who will only love you is me
It’s because meeting you
was like a miracle to me

It’s me who only wants you
the person who will only protect you is me
It’s me who is only
looking at you by your side, a fool

I draw out your face – will I
see you in my dreams when I’m asleep?
If I want you and want you and want you,
will you know how I feel someday?

My heart is speaking,
it’s saying that it’s only you
I love you, I love you alone,
that’s me

This love story is only for you to hear
A story about how I loved only one person
Keep it for yourself – this love
that no one knows about, it’s me

I’m singing this love song only for you
A song that can be heard only by you
It’s me who will always sing you this
love song for only you

Take care, assalamualaikum.

No comments:

 
This blog is fully designed by Wawariang.